Registered at AG Dortmund HRA-Nr. 6750 Partner liable to unlimited extent: Hecker Glastechnik Beteiligungs-GmbH Registered at AG Dortmund HRB-Nr. 5880 VAT No.: DE 124720631 Managing Director: Dr. Andreas Appel Responsible for content acc. to § 6 MDStV: Dr. Andreas Appel
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data include all data that are personally related to you such as name, address, e-mail address or user behavior.
(2) Hecker Glastechnik GmbH & Co KG, Schleefstr. 5, 44287 Dortmund, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see imprint) is responsible according to Article 4. Paragraph 7 of the EU Data Protection (EUDATAP). Our data protection officer can be reached via e-mail (email@example.com) or by post by adding der Datenschutzbeauftragte” to our address.
(3) If you contact us via e-mail or use the contact form, we will save the data you entered (your e-mail address, or possibly your name) to answer your questions. Other data are optional and only make it easier for us to contact you to answer your questions. All data collected in connection with your question will be deleted when they are not needed anymore or their processing will be restricted in case a legal retention period should exist.
(4) (4) Your data will not be passed on to others without your agreement (for example for advertising purposes)
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• right to information,
• right to correction and deletion
• right to restriction and processing,
• right to object against the data distribution,
• right to data portability.
(2) In addition to that you have the right to complain to a data protection agency about the processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of your personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you visit our website just to gain information, which means that you do not sign up or submit other information to us, we only collect the personal data that are submitted by your browser to our server. In case you only wish to view our website, we collect the data that are technically necessary to display our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f EUDATAP)
• IP address
• Date and time of your request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GTM)
• Content of your request (exact site)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• The quantity of data that has been transferred
• The website that has started the request
• Operating system and its surface
• Language and version of your browser software
(2) Moreover, Cookies will be saved on your computer as well when visiting our website. Cookies are small text documents that the browser saves on your hard disk. He who sets Cookies (in this case it’s us) will gather certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or install viruses on your computer. They only serve to make the internet services more user-friendly and more effective in general.
a) This website uses the following types Cookies the extent and functionality of which will be explained in the following:
o • Transiente Cookies (refer to b)
o • Persistente Cookies (refer to c).
b) Transient Cookies will be deleted automatically when you close your browser. Especially session cookies belong ton these group. They save the so-called session ID due to which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the joint session. They help to recognize your computer when you revisit our website. The Session Cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent Cookies will automatically be deleted after a given period of time, which can be different depending on the Cookie used. You can delete the Cookies in the security settings of your browser anytime.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and for example reject the acceptance of Third-Party-Cookies or all Cookies. Please note that you possibly might not be able to use every function of our website.
§ 4 Objection to or cancellation of the processing of your data
(1) Should you have given your approval to the processing of your data, you can cancel it anytime. Such cancellation influences the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed this prohibition.
(2) Should the processing of your personal data be based on the weighing up of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not needed to fulfill the contract with you, which will be explained when the functions are described. Should you wish to object, please let us have the reasons why your personal data should not be processed in the way we are do it. Should your objection be reasonable, we will examine the situation and either stop/adapt the processing or show you legitimate reasons why we keep on processing.
We herewith inform you how your data will be processed and which claims and rights you possess in accord-ance with the data protection rules.
1. Responsible according to the data protection law and contact data of the data protection officer
Responsible according to the data protection rules is:
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act as well as other applicable data protection provisions.
3. Purposes of the fulfilment of a contract or contractual measures
The processing of personal data is done to perform the contracts we have signed with you and to execute your orders as well as to implement measures and actions within the scope of the contractual relations, for instance with interested parties. The processing especially serves to generate billings pursuant to the orders and con-tains all the therefore necessary services, measures and actions. This essentially includes the contractual related communication with you, the traceability of transactions, orders and other agreements and is also used for quality control related reasons by documentation, measures to control and optimize business operations as well as to fulfil the general obligation to exercise diligence, to monitor and control by affiliated companies (for example parent company), statistical evaluation for corporate management, cost recording and controlling, reporting, internal and external communication, emergency management, billing and fiscal evaluation of opera-tional performance, risk management, assertion of legal claims and for defense at legal disputes.
4. 4. Purpose within the scope of legitimate interest from our side or a third party
In addition to the actual fulfilment of the contract, respectively the preliminary contract we process your data to protect justifiable interests of third parties, if necessary. This will especially be done for the following purposes:
To gather information as well as for data transfer with credit agencies, in case our economic risk is exceeded
to check and optimize the method of demand analysis
the evaluation of services and products as well as systems and processes
the completion of our data, for example by using or the research in publicly accessible data
statistical evaluation or market analysis of the benchmarking
the raising of legal claims and as defense during legal disputes that cannot immediately be associated with the contractual relationship
the restricted storage of data, if deleting them can only be done with a disproportionate amount of effort due to the way they are stored
to prevent and solve crimes unless only to fulfil legal requirements
the security of the premises and facilities (for example by access controls and video surveillance), insofar as they exceed the general duty of care
internal and external investigations, safety checks;
to ensure and exercise the householder’s rights by using appropriate measures as well as by video surveil-lance to protect our customers and employees as well as to secure evidence relating to offences and to prevent offences
5. purposes of fulfilling legal requirements or for public benefit
We are subject to a large number of legal requirements (for example commercial or tax laws), but also to supervisory or official requirements. The purpose of processing also includes an identity check, an age ver-ification, fraud and money laundering prevention, the prevention and exposure of terrorist funding and of-fences endangering the property. Furthermore, comparisons with international counterterrorism lists, the fulfilment of fiscal control and reporting obligations as well as the archiving of data for the purpose of da-ta protection and data safety and the control by tax authorities and other authorities are implied here as well. Moreover, the disclosure of personal data within the scope of official or juridical measures can be re-quired to collect evidence, for criminal prosecution or for the enforcement of the requirements of civil law.
6. The data categories we process, insofar as we have not directly received the data from you and their origin
Should it be necessary for the provision of our services, we process reliable personal data we have received from other enterprises or other third parties (for example credit agencies). In addition to that we also process data from publicly accessible sources (such as directories, commercial registers, registers of associations, civil registers, records of debitors, land registers, the press, the internet and other media) which is reliable and we have been given the right to process.
Relevant personal data can especially be:
personal data such as name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, marital status, profession/sector and comparable data
contact data (address, e-mail address, telephone number and comparable data)
address data (registration data and comparable data)
payment confirmations/cover notes from credit institutions and credit cards
information on the financial situation (creditworthiness data including scoring, so to speak data that allow to evaluate the financial risk)
data for the use of the telemedia we offer (for example when our website was visited, APPs or newsletters, pages from us you have been on respectively entries and comparable data)
7. Addressee or categories of addresses of your data
Internally only people and organizational units that need your data to fulfil our contractual and legal duties or within the scope of their processing and the execution of a legitimate interest will receive them. Your data will only be transferred to external bodies in the following cases:
in connection with the contract processing
to fulfil legal regulations, which undertake us to provide information, to make report or in case the transfer of your data is in public interest
in so far as external service companies process data on our account as our processor or representative (for instance external business offices, support/maintenance of IT/EDP applications, archiving, document pro-cessing, Call-Center services, compliance services, controlling, data screening for anti-money laundering purposes, data validation respectively data validity check, data destruction, purchase/procurement, custom-er administration, lettershops, marketing, media technology, research, risk controlling, settlement, telepho-ny, website management, business service, credit institutes, printing houses or companies for data purging, courier services, logistics)
on the basis of our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of a third party within the scope of the pur-poses we have mentioned in 2.2 (for example to authorities, information offices, debit collection, lawyers, courts, expert witnesses, companies and boards belonging to the enterprise as well as supervisory authori-ties)
in case you have given your approval for the transference to third parties.
We will not pass your data to a third party for any other reason. In so far as we instruct a service provider with data processing, your data are subject to the same safety standards as if we would process them. In all other cases the recipients of the data are only allowed to use your data for the purpose they have been transmitted.
8. Duration of the storage of your data
We process and store your data for the duration of our business relationship. This also includes the contract initiation (pre-contractual relationship) and the contract processing.
Moreover, we are subject to the various retention and documentation obligations, that inter alia result from the commercial and fiscal code. The period for the retention respectively documentation stated therein are up to ten years after the termination of the business relationship respectively the pre-contractual legal relationship. It is possible to individually agree on longer retention periods. Additionally, specific legal provisions might pos-sibly require longer retention periods, such as for example for the preservation of evidence within the scope of statutory limitation periods. According to §§ 195 ff of the Civil Code the regular limitation period is three years, but periods from up to 30 years can be applied.
Should the data not be needed anymore to fulfill contractual duties or rights, they will be deleted on a regular basis. The only exception is that their – limited – processing is necessary to fulfil the in paragraph 4 listed pur-poses resulting from a predominantly legitimate interest. Such a predominantly legitimate interest is for in-stance given if a deletion is only possibly with a disproportionate high effort due to the specific way of storage and a processing for other purposes is impossible because of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
9. Processing of your data in a third country or by an international organization
A data transmission in states outside of the European Union respectively the European Economic Area (so-called third countries) will take place in case this is necessary to perform your order/the contract we have signed with you, it has to be done because of legal previsions (for instance tax reporting requirements), it is within the legitimate interest of ours or a third party or you have given your approval. Your data might possibly be processed in a third country when service providers are involved in the order processing. In so far there should be no decision about an adequate data protection taken by the EU Commission for this country, we guarantee due to contracts in accordance with the EU protection standards that your rights and liberties will be adequately saved and guaranteed.
10. Your data protection rights
Your rights are as follows:
you have the right to receive information on your data we have stored according to the rules of Article 15 of the GDPR (possibly with restrictions according to § 34 of the Federal Data Protection Act).
We will correct your data according to Article 16 of the GDPR on your request should they be incorrect
We will delete your data according to the principles of Article 17 of the GDPR on your request, provided that no other legal regulation (such as statutory storage obligations or restrictions according to § 35 of the Federal Data Act) prevent that.
Considering the conditions of Article 18 of the GDPR you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data from us.
You can object to the processing of your data according to Article 21 of the GDPR, because of which we will have to stop with the processing of your data. This right to object is only applicable if very special circum-stances of your personal situation exist, whereas our rights might be opposed to your right to objection.
Furthermore, you have the right to receive your data subject to the condition of Article 20 of the GDPR in a structured, common and machine-readable form or to transfer them to a third party.
Moreover, you have the right of approval to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR). Of course, you also have the right to contact our data protection officer.
Information on the right to object Article 21 GDPR
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to pro-cessing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
2. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Wir verwenden Cookies, um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu optimieren. Durch die weitere Nutzung erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden. Weitere Informationen lesen Sie bitte in unserer Datenschutzerklärung nach.